Monday, November 23, 2015
Tuesday, November 17, 2015
This year, in addition to conducting the Year End Workshop in Cincinnati, we decided to provide a remote Year End Workshop class (actually, we scheduled two of them).
The first remote program was held last week (November 9 - 13).
Here are several key elements from that program:
- Our clients who responded to the evaluation noted that the remote classroom environment worked well for them
- Their ratings of the trainers competence were high
- We learned to advise clients to send different staff to different sessions (if different individuals at their company are handling different elements of closing out the year)
- One suggestion is to continue to improve our ability to foster more communications from the participants in these remote sessions.
- We may add daily testing in the future to ramp up the level of “positive learning anxiety”
- The advance remote connection testing and advance communications allowed for a smooth start and for minimal technical issues
As a result of this positive experience, we expect to provide more remote training for our clients in 2016. Key advantages for our clients for doing so can include:
- increased efficiency due to having more learning opportunities
- decreased skill development costs due to elimination of travel costs
- less time needed for developing skill due to elimination of travel time
- ▼ November (3)