As we prep to launch the newly revamped DarwiNet Manager and Employee Self Service product, I wanted to point out how the site renders nicely on Mobile sites.
Instead of having "Desktop" and "Mobile" sites, DarwiNet renders by detecting the device, keeping a seamless experience for the user across all devices.
You can compare the Dashboard across a desktop, tablet and phone below.
As you can see, the website automatically re-orders and re-sizes logically based on the device that is being used, but maintains a consistent User Experience (UX).
This modern UX will allow clients and employees to submit time, approve PTO, approve Invoices, review pay stubs etc without having to learn different websites or Apps depending on what device they are using. When they move from a laptop to a phone, it is the same experience.
The same holds true for the more graphical features in the new UX. The Insight and ACA dashboards provide quick overview and detailed analysis of various areas of the PEO/ASO and Clients. Once again, a similar experience across devices:
Make sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Linked In and YouTube to be notified with further product updates.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel Here:
Follow Us on Facebook:
Monday, February 15, 2016
VALUE OF THINKWARE UNIVERSITY PROGRAMS
As the progress for developing the core classes for the ThinkWare University remote learning programs continues, more clarity on the value to our clients has developed.
When these programs are available for our client's use this Spring, the benefits can be:
1. Lower costs for knowledge and skill development
- The direct cost will be less than the $150 / hour for our current option - one-on-one phone / web conference
- Less time will be needed to learn new skills due to the simplified learning methodologies used in ThinkWare University classes
- Less lost time if more of your employees are cross trained (e.g. when a person who processes your payroll is on vacation or leaves your company, a cross trained employee can temporarily take over process payroll more readily than an untrained employee)
2. Your staff will remember how to use the software
- Due to the repetition in the learning programs (e.g. participants run a payroll at least 10 times in the basics of payroll processing class)
- Due to the simplification of the functions / processes learned (e.g. the basics payroll process starts with the core 9 steps and then adds options as the class progresses)
Friday, February 12, 2016
- ▼ February (3)
- ► 2015 (34)